Monday, February 27, 2006

Bible Week

Well... I'm booked in for Bible Week - hopefully it will not rain as much as it did last year, but I'll be happy to be there even if it does! Last year I was involved in the Youth meetings - God moved in such an awesome way, I loved it - and I'm doing that again this year. I'm so excited and it's a real honour to do Youth again - lives are not only impacted but changed at Bible Week. Last summer I learnt so much and I can't wait to go again, it's going to be so, so good and again I know that I will learn even more! If you haven't booked - book! It's totally worth getting excited about and rain or shine it's worth going to!

1 comment:

Gavin White said...

That's a great testimony Ee-Reh - You will have a great time this year, and you will experience the power and blessing of God as you serve in the Youth Venue!

(Well Done for booking in!!)