Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just a quick one.

I must go to bed, so just a quick post to update y'all.

Am reading Acts at the moment, and it has been really really good! Read Acts 8 this morning, and it brought back so many things I'd learned from it before... It has reminded me that reading something again, not only brings fresh revelation, but can bring back past-but-still-very-relevant revelation :-)

I think the hardest three weeks of my time here ended last Friday. I have a new laptop now. She arrived today, and hasn't broken yet, so she is definitely doing better than the last one. I'm hoping that she will last a good 3 years at least!

I hope everyone in Manchester is doing well! I can't say I'm missing Manchester, but I definitely miss the people there!

Have a beautiful day! And I hope you remember some revelation of old today!

1 comment:

Gavin White said...

Hey Ee-Reh - Great to hear from you...Acts 8 reminds me of discipleship group last year when we looked at the life of Philip moving powerfully in the flow and anointing of the Holy Spirit....may you know the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in all you do Ee-Reh - We Miss You! - Gavin, Rachel and Daniel.