Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hello from Singapore!

Well! In Singapore I am. And I am in Singapore! hehe.

I'm here until May 6th, and so I thought I'd blog a bit while I'm here. I say a bit because I can't promise regular updates. It has already gotten so busy!

Thankfully I had a safe trip over here, Emirates was lovely :-). Singapore has been great so far. What I really love is that it reminds me of Korea, but it's really multi-cultural here. So much more so than in Korea. Love it!

I have registered etc... the only eventful happening was that I went to register at the Law School (which has it's own gym!!! And showers!) and they gave me my mailbox key. In my mailbox was more reading that I have ever seen in my life. Some to do for Monday. I'm sure my face was a sight!

I'm asking God to teach me how to study whilst I'm here. I can't wait for all that He has for me here. I have realised that I'm very much outside the safe 'bubble' in which I lived whilst in Manchester. Whilst embracing that, it leaves me feeling a little apprehensive. I know there is much for me to learn here. I hope I learn it all.

No comments: