Thursday, March 16, 2006

Cool People

A post about some astounding people who have blessed me today! :-)

Catherine Longson - she made me a cup of coffee which I have in fact just finished. Thank you Catherine! She is very cool. Am babysitting for the Longsons tonight actually, their daughter is awesome! Andrew and Catherine are such a blessing to me in the form not only of cups of coffee but in the form of a lift on Sunday mornings, which means half an hour extra in bed. Much appreciated! And how could I forget - Catherine has a fantastic voice (a total blessing) and Andrew is a fantastic drummer (keeps the whole band going! it's a bigger job than you realise...).

Ian - no need for a last name because he is reknowned everywhere anyway. Today Ian blessed me just by taking time out of his busy, busy day to chat for a few minutes. When you think about how busy this guy actually is, and remember the preach that he did at I.D. once about the value of time, it's such a blessing that he is always prepared to make time for us lot. Ian is AMAZING... I wonder if he'll ever read this to see... but in case he does, if you agree, please leave a comment. (you can do that for the Longsons too if you like... and the people to follow)

Channings - I have just seen Steppi. Smiling as always and always such a blessing to me! That whole family has been a complete and utter blessing to me in letting me into their family (pretty big deal when you think how many of them there are already) and being there for me constantly. The Mr. and Mrs. are like parents to me, Debs is one of my best friends, Josh dates my housemate, Esther, Luke and Grace are in the Youth... Liv, Joseph and Nathanael are cute. They are a blessing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that having a different blog is rude, but I totally agree about the Longsons and as for Ian, words just do not describe how cool and how amazing and how much of a blessing he is, even when he is in great pain! :)

Gavin White said...

Excellent Ee-Reh - Honouring one another is a vital quality and attitude to have. These are all great people you mention and its wonderful to encourage them like this....(www.debschannings.blogspot.com...I can see it now!)

Anonymous said...

Apparently I should comment. As Ee-reh brought us chocolate today I feel inspired. Err yeah. Chocolate. hmmmmmm. Chocolate. . . . . . . . . . . . .