Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Faithful God

The past two weeks have been a bit crazy, emotional... waaah is the best word I have to describe them. I guess 'waaah' because they've been good, hard, mad, breaking, softening, building... yeah... 'waaah' pretty much does it for me I think! Phew! I've been looking for a job. And hadn't found one... was almost out of money... and then!

Surprise! Surprise! (NOT - that is, in retrospect) God has shown Himself to be faithful and to be my Provider once again. Praise God! I got a job :-)! I start on Monday, at CIS (where I have heard that they at least used to give employees free lunch... hmm... maybe I'll start confessing that too!) with the exact shift I wanted, full time, until September, with Bible Week off! Yay!

I got a call today from a temping agency telling me I could have the job they put me forward for on Monday (which was my birthday, it was a good present!). They said on Monday they'd let me know Thursday or Friday. I've been confessing that it's my job since Monday... Today I was claiming it on a rather more regular basis (every 5 minutes?!) inbetween which I asked God to let them call me earlier (meaning Thursday but not actually saying it specifically) rather than having to wait 'til Friday to hear. So He more than answered my prayers (again, in retrospect, it shouldnt have been a surprise) and the call came today! Yay!

Praise be to my faithful God!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! 'Waaah', etc. :)

Cameron said...

God is so great.
Free lunch is also great (less so than God, but pretty awesome none the less)

dancerjen said...

faithful God :) We love Him!

Akin Oshinowo said...

God is so faithful that He showers us with His favour over and over again. Congrats

Anonymous said...

Congrats! God is our Source, we lack nothing. Looking forward to hearing about how ure job goes :)

kelly said...

God is a good God, all the time.... i got a job too i start on monday!!! woo hoo.... oh yeah check out my new blog ...