Saturday, April 22, 2006

Back Home...

Keri Jones said, "Your Home is in God's will".

It's true. It is nice to go away from time to time, to visit family, to see people that you're not used to seeing... but inevitably you miss where your life is.

If we love Jesus and He is Lord of our lives, our lives must be where He wants them to be.

In the knowledge that God has called me to be in Manchester, to study Law, to be part of King's Church... this is where my Home is. This is where life happens to its fullest extent that it can do. It's wonderful. Fabulous. Fantastic. Great... and... wait for it... AMAZING!

It was awesome to be back in Aberdeen and see my awesome mum and just as awesome sister... Nonetheless it's nice to be back Home... and imagine my excitement at finding Manchester exactly as I remembered it?! That is... grey and drizzling... B-e-a-utiful.

3 comments:

judith said...

It's good to have you back too!

dancerjen said...

I wish I knew where "home" was these days! I've totally fallen in love with Iisalmi, and I'd totally love to come back and live here. But, like you said, home is where God wants you to be and ... well ... maybe we'll find out next year where our future lies!

Anonymous said...

yeah, it's also great to have you in manchester my friend. I bet you miss your Mums socks when your gone!