Friday, January 27, 2006

This is who I am

I know that I know that I know that Jesus will never leave me. I know that I am His child, that I am adopted into His family. I know that nothing can separate me from His love, that my sins are forgiven and forgotten.

I am holy and blameless. I am His chosen possession. I will always prosper. Goodness and mercy will follow me for the rest of my life. He always listens to me when I pray. I know that I am part of the people of God, that I have been sent by him, that I am anointed, that I carry his authority.

I know that I know that I know that I am going to spend eternity with Jesus, that the knowledge of the glory of the Lord will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea, that Jesus is Lord of all. Thank You God that it is a gift from You and by Your precious grace that I am all these things and I am convinced of that and that I can trust in You and Your Word.

No comments: